Fernwood Botanical Garden & Nature Preserve Cafe
13988 Range Line Rd., Niles, 49120 (directions)
Fernwood Botanical Garden & Nature Preserve Cafe offers a scrumptious lunch led by Chef Tim Carrigan. Catering is also available.
- Fernwood Soup of the Day: The freshest ingredients made daily by Chef Tim Carrigan.
- Soup and Sandwich of the Day: A half sandwich of the day served with a cup of soup.
- Maple Smoked Chicken: Sliced maple smoked chicken breast atop baby greens tossed with an apple cider dressing, fresh apple chutney and toasted almonds (can be vegetarian).
- Cranberry Chicken Salad: Tender chunks of chicken breast tossed with dried cranberries, golden raisins in a fresh basil aloui, served on baby greens topped with alfalfa sprouts and sesame cashews.
- Gourmet Shrimp Pizza: Flat bread topped with artichoke hearts, roasted peppers, three cheese, grape tomatoes, red onions and gulf shrimp. Served with a side of baby greens tossed with a sesame dressing.
- Hickory Smoked Turkey Wrap: Deli turkey wrapped in a sun dried tomato wrap with cream cheese, baby greens and a tomato avocado relish.
- Roast Beef Havarti Sub: Roast beef topped with fresh asparagus, tomatoes, baby greens, and a light horseradish cream, served on sour dough.
- Ask about Desserts of the Day!
Tuesday - Saturday
11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Noon - 3 p.m.