EAT, SHOP, STAY & PLAY here in Michigan’s Great Southwest this winter season! Enjoy everything from snowshoe adventures through the vineyards and delicious breakfasts from local eateries to art markets featuring local artisans. Countdown to Summer with SWMI businesses and restaurants where shopping locally enters you for the chance to win weekly prizes. There’s a little something for everyone; #MeetMeLocally.
- Hair by the Shore, a family salon in Stevensville, offers a wide variety of services! Including, but not limited to haircuts, color, perms, waxing, highlights, children’s haircuts, pedicures and manicures. While you’re there check out their shop featuring bath bombs, jewelry, BC Hemp Co. products, soaps and much more!
- Located in downtown St. Joseph, The Natural Gem offers custom gem cutting, appraisals, ear piercing, jewelry repair and more! Looking for a one-of-a-kind gift? Stop in and ask them about their custom jewelry design and gold casting!
- Lighthouse Wine Shop is here to help you navigate the world of wines! “A curated wine shop for all occasions”, they feature high quality, Old World and New World wines. Lighthouse Wine Shop is ready to share their wine knowledge and pairing recommendations so stop by today!
- Additional shopping in Michigan’s Great Southwest!
- Plank’s Tavern on the Water, located inside The Inn at Harbor Shores, welcomes you back for indoor dining! Offering approachable modern cuisine and waterfront dining on one of oldest harbors on the Great Lakes - Plank’s features a delicious brunch, dinner and beverage menu. Other dining options include their outdoor heated patio, private dining suites and takeout!
- Located in downtown St. Joseph, Broad Street Cafe provides you with a daily assortment of freshly made bagels. Stop in for a tasty breakfast, lunch or caffeinated pick me up!
- Enjoy the winter season at Round Barn Estate’s Winter Village! Featuring private igloo rentals, fire pit gatherings, guided tastings, private group rentals at The Chalet, Mt Tabor Trails and the Shake & Stir Workshops. Food delivery is available from the Round Barn Brewery & Public House to igloo rentals Friday-Sunday!
- Additional eateries in Michigan’s Great Southwest!
- Saint Joseph Pilates specializes in Pilates Reformer, Barre and Yoga! Studio owner Megan wants to help clients reach their goals and personal bests - “Balance Yourself, Balance Your Mind & Body, Balance Your Life”.
- Dablon Vineyards & Winery offers a unique way to enjoy winter in Michigan's Great Southwest! Join Dablon and Sarett Nature Center for snowshoeing in the vineyard - reservations required. Other reservations include igloo and greenhouse rentals, indoor table and movie night reservations!
- The Box Factory for the Arts is open to the public from Noon-4:00pm, Friday through Sunday! Browse the galleries and make sure to stop by the Art Market for items made by local artisans.
- Additional activities in Michigan’s Great Southwest!
- Countdown to Summer with SWMI businesses and restaurants for a chance to win weekly prizes! To enter, spend $25 (one time or cumulative purchases) at any SJT member business and turn in your receipts at the Welcome Center for one entry! Every $25 spent = one entry. Qualifying purchases between January 1 through May 26. Weekly prizes will be given away starting February 11 through May 27 (16 in total). Visit stjoetoday.com/countdown for more info!
- March Mannequins returns on Friday, March 12 from 7-8:30pm! Watch storefronts of participating businesses come alive during March Mannequins in downtown St. Joe. Windows will display community volunteers as they pose perfectly still, like mannequins. Vote for your favorite window at stjoetoday.com/vote!
- Krasl Art Center is open to the public from 11:00am-5:00pm, Friday through Monday! Check out their virtual workshops (February and March), virtual Family Days (second Saturday of the month) and Krasl Kits available for purchase on krasl.org! Offers virtual workshops and Family Days!
- Additional events in Michigan’s Great Southwest!